Riva Selegg Egg Grader Type S 121
The high-performance professional automatic. It shares the basic mechanics of the S151, but, unlike the latter, it is aimed at manufacturers who need 7 weight categories.
Entirely made of stainless steel Riva Selegg's semi-automatic grading machine up to 12,000 eggs per hour.
Simple to use with little maintenance whilst delivering high degrees of productivity in a safe smooth way.
Can be supplied with a mechanical stamping system for code and logo printing, or with an electronic printer that allows a high degree of customization. ie. adding 'Best Before' dates etc.
- Loading of eggs on a plate with removable edges to allow direct connection to the chains coming from the cages.
- Speratura lamps and mirror along the roller conveyor, to facilitate the verification of eggs during loading.
- Egg collection table in stainless steel, hygienic and easy to clean at the end of work.
- Select 7 weight categories using 30 precision scales.
- Adjustable guides for the division of egg categories.
This model is available in 4 different configurations, with standard ribbon or tailored to your needs.
Also see our 'Egg Printers' and 'Egg loading' options to support your overall egg grading solution...
Speed 12,000 eggs / hour
Loading Manual, or automatic thanks to the loading tray with removable edges
Candling With LED lamps under the feed roller
Weight categories 7 by means of 30 mechanical scales
Precision ± 1 gram
Dimensions mm (L x W x H) 5181 x 3150 x 960
Weight 1,100 kg
Power supply Single phase, 230V, 1.80A. 0.68Kw