Riva Selegg Egg Grader Type S 151
The flagship of the range with High yield, minimal maintenance. Can be combined with the Automatic Loader (optional) for an ideal loading of eggs even if already arranged on a tray
Entirely made of stainless steel Riva Selegg's semi-automatic grading machine up to 15,000 eggs per hour.
Simple to use with little maintenance whilst delivering high degrees of productivity in a safe smooth way.
Can be supplied with a mechanical stamping system for code and logo printing, or with an electronic printer that allows a high degree of customization. ie. adding 'Best Before' dates etc.
- In-line feeding conveyor for direct supply from production unit, complete with automatic egg pressure control.
- In-feeding with 6 rows of rubber rollers, candling booth with 6 fluorescent lamps, egg’s rotating motion to simplify candling.
- Grades in 6 classes with 30 precise scales.
- Synthetic belt to transport the eggs from the scales to the hand packing table.
- Adjustable dividing lathes for all grades.
- Trays keeping shelf.
Also see our 'Egg Printers' and 'Egg loading' options to support your overall egg grading solution...
|Loading||Manual, or automatic thanks to the loading tray with removable edges|
|Candling||With LED lamps under the power roller conveyor|
|Weight categories||up to 6, using 30 precision scales|
|Precision||± 1 gram|
|Dimensions mm (W x D x H)||5,181 x 3,150 x 960|
|Power supply||Single-phase, 230V, 1.90A
3phase, 400V, 0,68A