Riva Selegg Egg Grader Type S 61
Entirely made of stainless steel Riva Selegg's semi-automatic grading machine up to 6,000 eggs per hour.
Simple to use with little maintenance whilst delivering high degrees of productivity in a safe smooth way.
Can be supplied with a mechanical stamping system for code and logo printing, or with an electronic printer that allows a high degree of customization. ie. adding 'Best Before' dates etc.
- Egg loading on plate with removable edges to allow direct connection to the belts coming from the production unit
- Candling and mirror lamps along the roller conveyor, for egg quality control during loading.
- Egg collection table in stainless steel , hygienic and easy to clean at the end of the job.
- Select 7 weight categories using 12 precision scales .
- Adjustable guides for the division of egg categories.
- This model is available in 4 different configurations , with standard or customized infeed according to your needs.
- Weighing Scales: These are the “heart” of the egg graders. This is the reason they have been designed and manufactured with such care and precision. For special requirements the counter weight can be set to any weight category.
- Belt conveyor; An innovative solution which carries out the delicate operation of moving the eggs from the exit of the scales to the hand packing table.
- Modulation; The engineering and the manufacture of the modules for this egg graders allows for very easy maintenance besides offering the possibility of feeding the eggs either by hand or by in-line feeding conveyor. The limited dimensions of this egg grader permits it to fit into many situations according to individual needs.
- Candling; All of our egg graders are fitted as standard with a candling system using fluorescent lamp.
Also see our 'Egg Printers' & 'Egg Lifters' to support your overall egg grading solution...
Speed 6,000 eggs / hour
Loading Manual, or automatic thanks to the loading tray with removable edges
Candling With LED lamps under the feed roller
Weight categories 7 by means of 12 mechanical scales
Precision ± 1 gram
Dimensions mm (L x W x H) 3080 x 2215 x 960
Weight 330 kg
Power supply Single phase, 230V, 1.90A