Riva Selegg Egg Grader Type S 41
Entirely made of stainless steel Riva Selegg's semi-automatic grading machine up to 4,680 eggs per hour.
Simple to use with little maintenance whilst delivering high degrees of productivity in a safe smooth way.
Can be supplied with a mechanical stamping system for code and logo printing, or with an electronic printer that allows a high degree of customization. ie. adding 'Best Before' dates etc.
- Egg loading on plate with removable edges to allow direct connection to the belts coming from the production unit.
- Candling and mirror lamps along the roller conveyor, for egg quality control during loading.
- Egg collection table in stainless steel , hygienic and easy to clean at the end of the job.
- Select 7 weight categories using 12 precision scales .
- Adjustable guides for the division of egg categories.
- This model is available in 4 different configurations , with standard or customized infeed according to your needs.
Also see our 'Egg Printers' & 'Egg Lifters' to support your overall egg grading solution...
Speed 4,680 eggs / hour
Loading Manual, or automatic thanks to the loading tray with removable edges
Candling With LED lamps under the feed roller
Weight categories 7 by means of 12 mechanical scales
Precision ± 1 gram
Dimensions mm (L x W x H) 3070 x 2215 x 960
Weight 295 kg
Power supply Single phase, 230V, 1.90A