Reids Equipment provides egg printers.
- Keypad for input of stable number and/or text.
- Display with 4 lines possible.
- Single egg identification, automatic printing procedure.
- Print head with exchangeable printing nozzles and cartridges.
- Examined food-safe ink for eggs.
- High-quality print due to height-adjustable print heads.
- Single or double line printing possible.
- Printing range: 4,2 mm height, 4-99 mm length.
- Up to 25,000 eggs per hour.
- Counting separately according to stable number.
- Design with plain mechanics and intelligent software.
- Small and compact building method with pleasing design.
- HP cartridge filled with food safe ink.
- Unique ink system with a resolution of 300 dpi ensures economical print application.
- Simple start-up within seconds.
- Economical and ecologically friendly solution due exchangeable print heads.
- High availability and best possible maintenance costs due to simplicity of design.
- Counting separately according to stable number and weight classes.
- Switch on.
- Select print choice.
- Run until job complete.
- Switch off.
- Ink is sprayed onto eggs.
- The print head does not touch eggs.
- No cleaning of dust or dirt off eggs is required.
- No damage to eggs.
- Ink supplied in a sealed cartridge.
- Clip-in position.
- Run until empty (400,000 eggs).
- Replace cartridge.
- Prints as little or as much as you need.
- One or two-line print graphics, e.g. lion logo, codes/dates.
*The printer will fit all standard makes and models of graders.